We offer a proven formula in mixed use, residential and commercial property PR to help put your development or company on the map in the UK and internationally.
With a strong journalistic background, we know how to hit the mark. From generating enquiries and driving sales to shaping public perceptions and influencing stakeholders and decision-makers, GDR has the specialist skills and contacts to deliver.
Our PR team has an unrivalled breadth of experience working for major developers, property companies and delivery bodies.
We have excellent media contacts across national news, property, and lifestyle media – producing outstanding coverage through highly targeted campaigns. Our work helps drive far more enquiries and sales, enabling developers to cut back significantly on advertising spend.
Our experience speaks for itself. We have delivered successful campaigns for ING, Knight Frank, Muse, Amec, Belvoir, Carillion, Taylor Woodrow, Grainger plc, Persimmon Homes and Cussins Homes.
Our work with Knight Frank, for example, enabled the business to expand across the North of England – from 3 to 45 staff – supporting major investment projects across the UK.
Specialist support includes:
• Sold developments off plan - quickly
• High impact launches for mixed use, residential and commercial developments.
• Driving enquiries for lettings, disposals and acquisitions.
• Helping shape public perceptions for planning consents/preferred developer status.
• Turn-key experience in all aspects of corporate and development-led brand building.
• Crisis management, brand protection and media training.
• Trade and technical PR, market commentary, case studies and high quality photography.
We have dealt with major schemes including:Royal Mills in Manchester (ING); Bonded Warehouse in Newcastle (Adamson Developments); Millroyd Island in Bradford (Binks Homes); Argos Lofts in Brighton (City Loft Developments) Queens Wharf scheme in Reading (City Loft Developments)