Since 2013, we have been working with leading, full-solution wind turbine provider UrbanWind, helping them grow from a start-up to a leading voice on the wind industry and Government policy affecting it.
- Helping to develop the UrbanWind brand, a new entrant into the sector, into an influential voice for onshore wind.
- Showcasing the UrbanWind team’s experience, expertise and offering to a national audience of prospective customers, partners and investors.
- Protecting the brand from potentially damaging media coverage that has dogged the onshore sector in recent years.
- Showcasing the benefits of clean, green, cheap energy that wind is capable of providing.
- Developing the client’s social media offering, providing management and monitoring feeds, as well as populating them with fresh, relevant content, driving interest from primary target audiences on social media.
- Capitalising on our strong existing relationships with leading energy and environmental journalists and media outlets - in-print, on-air and online - to secure platforms to showcase UrbanWind’s offering and expertise in the wind sector.
- Monitoring the energy news landscape to identify and capitalise on breaking wind energy news stories, achieving ‘cut-through’ and ensuring UrbanWind is seen as an influential voice in the surrounding media debate.
- Reaching a national audience in excess of 15 million people within 2 years of start-up.
- Achieving coverage for UrbanWind commentary and analysis in quality media, including The Guardian, Times and BBC Scotland.
- Supporting the brand from start-up to one of Scotland’s fastest-growing renewable energy providers.